Remember the games you used to play with your lover when you first met? The little bit of leg you would "accidentally" show him. The cute little pout that you knew drove her mad.
All of these little flirtatious vibes you send out to your lover are so important to maintaining a bit of mystery in your relationship, no matter how long you have been together. In fact, its so much more important, the longer you have been together.
So, if you are out of the habit of flirting, here are some tips for you.
1. Lock eyes with your lover, hold their gaze, then slowly smile and them and bite your lip.
2. Send saucy text messages during the day
3. Leave love notes for each other
4. Flirt with your lover when other people are around
5. In a crowded room, make sure your lover feels you staring at them longingly
6. Play games, like strip poker, or Twister...naked!
7. Play footsie in public places
8. Whisper sweet nothings into their ear
9. Get dressed up for them - not for any specific occasion
10. Get caught checking your partner out
11. Make a random call to let them know you are thinking about them
12. Touch your partner seductively (no groping)
13. Ask your partner out on a date, even if it's to pick up take-away pizza
There are so many ways that you can let your lover know that you are thinking about them. Try a few and see how it affects your love life.